About Rosewood Manor
Rosewood Manor offers quiet, comfortable living in scenic Rosemount. Featuring one and two bedroom units, Rosewood Manor offers outstanding amenities at a terrific price.
Don’t miss your chance to reserve your spot in this intimate residential community.
- http://massimomercelli.com/?p=653 Amenities: Ceiling Fans, Large Closets, Outdoor Play Area, Parks and Ball Fields within walking distance.
- Public Transportation: Routes leave from nearby Apple Valley Transit Station.
- http://dustinhallphotography.com/blog/page/3/ Parking: $35 per month, detached garage. Visitor parking available.
- Pets: Limited pet units available. Call for details.
- Lease Options: Min: 6 months Max: 12 months.
- Application Fee: $45.
- Utilities Included in Rent: Heat, water and trash & recycling.
About the Area
Dining: Rosemount is home to a wide selection of great restaurants including Giuseppe’s Pasta Alforno, Rudy’s Redeye Grill and Fireside Restaurant.
Parks/Recreation: With close proximity to a number of local parks, there’s always something to do. Kidder Park is only a short walk away, while Carroll’s Woods Park, Erickson Park and Schwarz Pond Park are just minutes away from Rosewood Manor.
Schools: Rosewood Manor lies within the distinguished Rosemount Public School district and close to a number of area schools. Rosemount Elementary, Rosemount Middle and Rosemount High are all less than a mile away from Rosewood Manor.
Retail: Rosemount offers close access to some of Minnesota’s best shopping. From the Paragon Outlets in Eagan to the Mall of America, residents are only minutes away from anything they need.
Public Transportation: Metro Transit offers several routes from the Rosemount Transit Station to Minnesota hot spots including the Mall of America and Downtown Minneapolis. The Minnesota Valley Transit Authority also offers great transit options for residents looking to get around locally.
14599 Cimarron Ave W
Rosemount, MN 55068
Call for appointment
From the intersection of Hwy 62 (Crosstown) and Cedar Ave. (Hwy 77). Take Hwy 77 South to Cty Rd 42. Go East on Cty Rd 42 to Diamond Path. Go North on Diamond Path to Upper 145th St. Go East on Upper 145th St to Cimarron Ave. Go South on Cimarron Ave to property.
|1 Bedroom||2 Bedrooms|
|Area in Square Feet||600||800|
|W/D on Premises||yes||yes|