About Bryant Oaks
Just two blocks from the Mississippi River and minutes from Downtown St. Paul, Bryant Oaks offers residents affordable, comfortable living in charming South St. Paul. Residents enjoy great amenities, great locations and most importantly, a great home!
With close proximity to Crosby Park and several walking and biking trails, residents can take advantage of the many recreational offerings. The South St. Paul neighborhood offers excellent shopping and a wide variety of dining options for everyone.
Bryant Oaks offers spacious studio, one and two bedroom floor plans beginning at less than $700 per month*. Call Bryant Oaks to reserve your spot in this great community!
*Prices Subject to Change Without Notice
- http://aspenlogandbeetlekillpinefurniture.com/portfolio/highland-chair-sequoia-redwood/ Amenities: Walk-in closets, Garbage Disposal, Ceiling Fans, Blinds, Cable Ready, Decks, Controlled Entry and Extra Storage Units available.
- http://lesmasphotos.com/category/events-shows/ Public Transportation: 1/2 block away.
- http://novicksoftware.com/Presentations/sql-server-storage-partitioning-big-data/Andrew_Novick_BIG_DATA_SQL_Server_partitioning.pdf Parking: $35 per month, detached garage. Off-street available.
- Pets: Pets Allowed. Call for details.
- Lease Options: Min: 6 months Max: 12 months.
- Application Fee: $45.
- Utilities Included in Rent: Heat, water and trash & recycling.
About the Area
Dining: Whether you enjoy traditional American cuisine at The Coop, Lebanese food at Beirut, or Mexican at Pineda Tacos, South St. Paul offers a myriad of terrific dining options.
Parks/Recreation: With the Mississippi River and scenic Crosby Park nearby, residents can enjoy numerous picnic areas, access to 6.7 miles of trails and even fishing at Crosby Lake.
Schools: Bryant Oaks is located conveniently in the South St. Paul public school district. South St. Paul schools serve 3,500 students with two elementary schools, one secondary school (grades 7-12) and an alternative learning center.
Retail: South St. Paul is home to many boutiques and locally-owned businesses. Additionally, Maplewood Mall and Mall of America are only minutes from Bryant Oaks.
Public Transportation: Metro Transit has several routes that serve the St. Paul area including the recently-completed Green Line light rail train that connects Downtown St. Paul and Downtown Minneapolis.
1240 Bryant Ave
South St Paul, MN 55075
Mon-Fri 8-4:30 or by appointment
From the intersection of Hwy 110 and Concord St. Take Concord exit and go North. Go approximately 1.5 miles to Bryant Ave. Go left and property is up the hill on the right.
|Studio||1 Bedroom||2 Bedrooms|
|Area in Square Feet||500||625-720||800-820|
|W/D on Premises||yes||yes||yes|